Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My cousin's Baby Shower Cake

So, friday was cake day at the house!  I started as soon as I got home at 6:00 and worked until 4:00am.  Of course I had to take a few breaks in between to clear my mind and not get too stressed.  Also it was National Checkers Day so my sis and I played a game (I won!! hehe), and also a game of battleship (I won that too!!) 
I think the end result was great, and I couldn't be happier. 
No surprise that she loved it, and it gave me a good feeling that maybe I can keep doing this.
I hand painted the leopard shoes which took about 2 hours to make on Thursday night as well.

1 comment:

  1. This cake is GORGEOUS. It also happens to be in my favorite colours of the moment, but even if it wasn't, it is truly beautiful! I'm a fellow swapper over at Shawnee's and I hope to see more of you craftiness as your blog grows.

    ReplyDelete